Restaurant “O Barradas”, with its registered office in Silves, Portugal, bears the responsibility of processing personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
- Address: Venda Nova 8300-054 Silves - Portugal
- Website: https://www.obarradas.com
- Telephone: +351 282 443 308
Mr. Luis Pequeno is the company official at Restaurant “O Barradas” in charge of data protection.
Personal data processed by us:
Restaurant “O Barradas” processes personal data which you provide in using our services and/or which you provide directly.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last names
- Credit card number/ details
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Special and/or sensitive personal data processed by us:
The purposes for which we process personal data:
Restaurant “O Barradas” processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to call you or mail you if necessary for the provision of our services.
- to be able to inform you about possible changes made to pour products and services.
- to make it possible for you to make a reservation in our restaurant.
Restaurant “O Barradas” does not use computerised processing as a basis to make decisions concerning issues that might have (considerable) personal consequences. Those kinds of decisions are made by computer programs or systems, without human intervention (staff members of Restaurant “O Barradas”, for example).
Restaurant “O Barradas” uses the following computer programs and systems:
- Outlook - to receive and send e-mail transmissions and to process requests by e-mail.
- Joomla CMS - to change the contents of the website and for website development.
- Internet browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Acrobat Reader.
- Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Various other computer programs.
How long we retain personal data:
Restaurant “O Barradas” does not retain any personal data obtained from our contact form longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are required. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
Personal data: - Retention period: - Purpose:
- Personal details - 1 year or less - order and claim period settlement
- Credit card details - 1 year or less - order and claim period settlement
- E-mail addresses - 1 year or less - order and claim period settlement
- Telephone numbers - 1 year or less - order and claim period settlement
Sharing personal data with third parties:
Restaurant “O Barradas” uses systems and/or services that are provided by external providers, including Reviced Webhosting BV, in which those providers might have access to the personal data of our clients.
If you use the services we provide, then some of the data regarding your connection to our servers are automatically saved in so-called server logs. Examples of such data include your IP address, browser version and the time of your visit. We use the data in those logs to resolve errors in our systems and to track people who threaten to compromise our network, which enables us to take counter measures.
- We recommend that you read the Privacy Statement of Reviced Webhosting and our Processing Agreement with them to see how they handle your personal data.
Restaurant “O Barradas” does not sell any personal data to third parties and only discloses such data if required for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations. Companies that process personal data at our request are required to enter into a Processor’s Agreement with us, so that you can be sure of the same level of security and confidentiality regarding your personal data. Restaurant “O Barradas” remains responsible for such processing.
Cookies and similar applications used by us
Restaurant “O Barradas” uses standard cookies and similar applications.
This website might contain buttons to promote specific pages or share them on social networks LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. These buttons are activated by a code which LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter themselves supply. The code transmits a cookie. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to understand how they handle your personal data.
Inspecting, changing or removing data
You have the right to inspect, change or remove your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission for personal data to be processed or to object against your personal data being processed by Restaurant “O Barradas”. You furthermore have the right of data transferability, which means that you can ask us to send the personal we have about you in our database to you or any organisation designated by you.
If you would like to inspect, change, remove or transfer your personal data, or if you want to withdraw your permission for, or object to, the processing of your personal data, please send your request to:
In order for us to verify that the request was made by you, please send a copy of your (valid) identification document as an attachment to your e-mail. Make sure that you blacken your passport picture, the MRZ (Machine Readable Zone - the strip containing numbers at the bottom of the passport), your passport number and your citizen service number (BSN) on the copy you send to us. This is recommended for privacy purposes. We’ll respond as soon as possible, at any rate within four weeks.
How we protect personal data
Note: Restaurant “O Barradas” retains the right to amend this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you regularly keep yourself informed about its contents.